Property Inspection report Whitechapel East London

Evergreen Engineers Ltd is one of leading and highly experienced provider of Property Inspection Report for UK visas and immigration in Whitechapel East London and all over the UK.

Our fully qualified Surveyors and Environmental Health Practitioners prepare the accommodation report which can be used for any UK Settlement visa, Spouse, Marriage, Fiancé, Fiancée, Civil Partner Visa Applications or visit visa. Our inspeciton reports are fully compliance with the guidelines set by UKVI / UKBA.

Property Inspection Report Whitechapel East London for UK visa and Immigration

We are one of the most trusted and leading provider of property inspection reports for UK visas and immigration in Whitechapel East London. Our housing Inspection Report can be used for a spouse visa, civil partners visa, fiancé / fiancée visa, marriage visa, dependent visa, indefinite leave to remain (ILR), visa extension or any other visa / immigration application where you need to prove that the visa applicat meets the adequate accommodation requirements.

For a professinally prepared housing report for visa application in West London, contact us. Our highly experienced team will discuss over the phone before visit the property and will able to tell you the possible outcome of the inspection.

Property Inspection Report Whitechapel East London

What is a Property / Home Inspection Report for UK Visas and Immigration?

A Property Inspection Report is an independent report prepared a qualified professional for entry clearance or settlement to establish that after the arrival of the applicant the accommodation will not be overcrowded and is suitable for living under the UK Housing Act. Our Property Inspection Surveyor or Inspector are fully qualified and highly experienced professionals in producing Property Inspection Reports. The Property Inspection Report produced for Visas and Immigration is fully compliant with UK Visa and Immigration guidance.

The accommodation report can be used as supporting documents for:

  • Spouses and civil partners
  • Indefinite leave to remain (ILR)
  • Fiance(e)s and proposed civil partners
  • Unmarried and same-sex partners
  • Parents, grandparents and other dependent relatives
  • Family visas: apply, extend or switch
  • any type of visa where adequate accommodation is required

Property Inspection Report for UK visa application is also known as -

Latest documents: UK Visas and Immigration

[RSSImport display="7" feedurl="" use_simplepie="true" displaydescriptions="true" html="true" start_items="
    " end_items="
" paging="true"]