“Obtain an independent assessment of the number of rooms and occupants of the proposed accommodation. A report from a suitably qualified body certifying that a personal inspection has been carried out and giving details of accommodation inspected is usually acceptable for this purpose. Above all, the Entry Clearance officer must be satisfied that the accommodation will not become overcrowded within the definition of the Housing Act 1985 or that it will not contravene public health regulations.”
The certificate is valid for three months from the date of issue
Yes, we also provide express services whereby you are issued with the property inspection report on the same day of inspection but at an additional cost.
We cover all over the UK, talk to us, and we will be there.
The cost differs depending on where the property is located and the level of service required. Contact us for a quick quotation.
- We are a leading company in the UK for Property inspection report for immigration purpose
- We have well-trained personnel.
- We have the required understanding, knowledge, and experience in doing property inspection reports in UK
No, The certificate dates cannot change under any circumstance.
If you have two separate lounges partitioned with a solid wall (Normally 300mil) and individual doors from the hallway you can class one as a bedroom. If there are dividing doors or have a walk through lounge, you cannot use it as a bedroom. When you have completed the form(s), please return them or bring them, with any supporting documents.
The surveyor will measure all the bedroom, living room by electronic measurement tape and the accommodation inspection will involve our surveyor assessing that the property:
- 1) Is free from Category 1 and 2 Hazards under the Housing Act 2004
- 2) Is in a reasonable state of repair
- 3) Is not statutorily overcrowded under the Housing Act 1985, Part X and shall have sufficient space to accommodate both the current occupiers and the applicant
- 4) Is free from conditions that may present a public health nuisance
Our Property Inspection reports are compliant with all up to date guidance and legislation.
Our reports are specifically for Immigration service and are well drafted so that nothing on our report will cause your case to fail.