“Obtain an independent assessment of the number of rooms and occupants of the proposed accommodation. A report from a suitably qualified body certifying that a personal inspection has been carried out and giving details of accommodation inspected is usually acceptable for this purpose. Above all, the Entry Clearance officer must be satisfied that the accommodation will not become overcrowded within the definition of the Housing Act 1985 or that it will not contravene public health regulations.”
The certificate is valid for three months from the date of issue. Find out bit more about How long is a property inspection report valid for
Yes, we also provide express services whereby you are issued with the property inspection report on the same day of inspection but at an additional cost.
We cover all over the UK, talk to us, and we will be there.
The cost differs depending on where the property is located and the level of service required. Contact us for a quick quotation.
- We are a leading company in the UK for Property inspection report for immigration purpose
- We have well-trained personnel.
- We have the required understanding, knowledge, and experience in doing property inspection reports in UK
No, The certificate dates cannot change under any circumstance.
In most cases the Living room can be used as sleeping room as long as it meets the space standard within the definition of Section 326 of PART X (OVERCROWDING) of Housing Act 1985 . There is no statutory definition of the term ‘bedroom’ in the legislation. The term is used to describe a room used for sleeping in and where you would expect to find a bed or other such piece of furniture designed for sleeping on.
The surveyor will measure all the bedroom, living room by electronic measurement tape and the accommodation inspection will involve our surveyor assessing that the property:
- 1) Is free from Category 1 and 2 Hazards under the Housing Act 2004
- 2) Is in a reasonable state of repair
- 3) Is not statutorily overcrowded under the Housing Act 1985, Part X and shall have sufficient space to accommodate both the current occupiers and the applicant
- 4) Is free from conditions that may present a public health nuisance
Our Property Inspection reports are compliant with all up to date guidance and legislation.
Our reports are specifically for Immigration service and are well drafted so that nothing on our report will cause your case to fail.