Property Inspection Report for UK Visa and Immigration
Our service is designed to assist with immigration applications where visa applicants need to prove that there is suitable housing (Adequate Accommodation) available by the sponsor or applicant to live in. Our Surveyors are fully qualified and has years of experience in producing the housing report for immigration purposes. Take Inspection reports from a qualified professional and be safe.
Our Property Inspection Reprot for UK Visas and Immigration is dedicatedly designed for Home office/ UKBA Entry Clearance or settlement immigration application which confirms the property is safe to be lived in and will not be overcrowded by the visa applicant (s) in accordance with relevant housing legislation. We make sure that the report meets all criteria of Adequate Accommodation set by Maintenance and accommodation (MAA) immigration guidance.
“Obtain an independent assessment of the number of rooms and occupants of the proposed accommodation. A report from a suitably qualified body certifying that a personal inspection has been carried out and giving details of accommodation inspected is usually acceptable for this purpose. Above all, the Entry Clearance Officer must be satisfied that the accommodation will not become overcrowded within the definition of the Housing Act 1985 or that it will not contravene public health regulations.”
What is Property Inspection Report?
Property Inspection Report is an independent accommodation report to establish that the property will not be overcrowded after applicant arrival and that it is suitable for living under the Housing Act. The UK visa property inspection report confirms the number of bedrooms and other rooms in the property, details of the current occupiers, and applicant’s details (name, date of birth, passport number) as the proposed future occupier.
When you make a visa application to Home Office or British Embassies and High Commissions for entry clearance, visa extension, indefinite leave to remain, you may need to provide a Home Survey Report of the property you are moving into as part of the application. This accommodation Report can be used for Spouse Visa, civil partners visa, fiancé / fiancée and proposed civil partner or any other visa/ immigration where you need to proof that new arrivals will not need to be further re-housed once they arrive in the UK.
UKVI property inspection reports will confirm that the property –
– Fit for human habitation and meets health and safety criteria of the property set by Section 604 of the Housing Act 1985 (as amended).
– Is not statutorily overcrowded under Part X Overcrowding of Housing Act 1985, and will have sufficient space to accommodate both the current occupiers and the applicant.
– Is free from Category 1 and 2 Hazards in Housing Health and Safety Rating System (HHSRS) given under section 9 of the Housing Act 2004.
– Other relevant comments based on property condition and applicant’s circumstances.
Immigration inspections for visa purposes: service update –
Week Commencing 02 May 2022
We have visited may places across the UK. Some of our visited areas for this week –
BASILDON, ILFORD, ROMFORD, REDHILL SURREY, BRIGHTON AND HOVE, KINGSTON UPON THAMES, NORTH WEST LONDON, LUTON, MILTON KEYNES, OXFORD, SLOUGH, NORTH LONDON, SOUTH EAST LONDON, SOUTHAMPTON, ROMFORD, LAMBETH LONDON, READING, NORTHAMPTON, NORTHWOOD LONDON, LEYTON EAST LONDON.
We are an independent company comprises qualified surveyor and Environmental Health Officer Covering All Over the UK. Visit our page Property Inspection Report near me for full list of places we provide our service. We offer inspections for immigration purposes anywhere in the UK. The inspection is carried out by a Specialist Environmental Health Officer or Surveyor who will provide a report acceptable to immigration authorities for you to include in your application.
Week Commencing 25 April 2022
Extremely busy week for us. Visited many places across the country. Here is the some of the city/ places we have visited this week.
We prepare customised Property inspection report based on applicant’s circumstances and property conditions. Before generating the final report, we will send you a draft copy so that you can check yourself all information in the reports are correct.
When you make an application to the UK Border Agency for entry clearance (Spouse visa, Marriage Visitor visa, Fiancé / Fiancée Visa, Family visas) into the United Kingdom, you may consider to get an independent accommodation assessment of the number of rooms and occupants for the proposed accommodation.
We specialise in preparing the property inspection report for immigration purposes and this property inspection report can be used as the evidence that you have arranged suitable accommodation for the visa applicant. We are committed to prepare the report with updated UKVI adequate accommodation guidance; so you are assured our reports will be accepted by the home office/ visa officer. Visit our page Property Inspection Report near me for full list of places we provide our service.
Our Property inspection report can be used for any type visa and immigration application as the evidence of adequate accommodation requirements.
Spouse visa, Marriage Visitor visa, Fiancé / Fiancée Visa, Family visas (apply, extend or switch), Visit visa, Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR), Visa extension, UK Partner Visa (husband, wife, civil partner, unmarried or same-sex partners), Dependent Visa and any type of visa where you need to provide the evidence of adequate accommodation.
- Property Inspection Report for Spouse Visa
- Property Inspection Report For Family Visa
- Property Inspection Report for UK Visit Visa
- Home survey report for UK Immigration
- Property Inspection for Fiance Visa
- Home Office Property Inspection Report for Immigration
- Home office property inspection report
- Property inspection report for immigration sponsorship
- Home inspection reports
- House inspection report for immigration
- Immigration Inspection Report
- Housing inspection report
- Property visit report
- Accommodation report for immigration
- Do you need a property inspection report
- Property Inspection Report for Immigration Purposes UK
- Property survey report for immigration
- Home survey report for immigration
- Accommodation report for spouse visa
- Immigration property inspection report
- Property valuation report for UK Visa
- UK spouse visa accommodation requirements
- Housing inspection report
- Home survey report for immigration
- Visa property inspection report
- Home inspection report for spouse visa
- UKVI Property Inspection Report
- House survey report for visa
- Housing inspection report for UK Visa
We provide property inspection report service All over the UK and throughout London – East London, South East London, South West London, West London, West Central London, North West London, North London, East Central London and all areas in London Councils
Other UK Areas
If your area is not listed above, please do not hesitate to contact us on 07500242494 or please visit our Property Inspection Report near me page as we provide Property inspection report for immigration sponsorship throughout the UK.
Why choose us for Home Survey Report for immigration?
- Our Team members are fully qualified, highly experienced in producing the reports
- Our Team comprises of Certified members of Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) and hold Masters of Science (M.Sc) degrees from the top universities of the United Kingdom with engineering background.
- We prepare customised Property inspection report based on applicant’s circumstances and property conditions. Before generating the final report, we will send you a draft copy so that you can check yourself all information in the reports are correct.
- Our property Inspection report is strictly compliant with guidance set by the United Kingdom Border Agency (UKBA) and United Kingdom Visa and Immigration (UKVI) and follow current legislation of Housing Act 1985 and the Housing Act 2004.
- We have a quick turn around from initial property inspection to our clients receiving the completed report
- We pride ourselves on our Excellent customer service and go the extra mile to make sure we meet all our customers requirements during this stressful time for them and their family member
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS THINK ABOUT OUR SERVICES
Customer satisfaction is a key element of our success. We have hundreds of happy customers who have refereed us to their family friends for property inspection inspection report for immigration purposes. Satisfaction guarantees is our key focus which differentiate our company from our competitors. We will provide your personalized service, makes you bit relax during stressful visa / immigration processing time.
Luke W Via yell.com ★ ★ ★ ★ ★I contacted with this company for property inspection for my Fiancée visa. The surveyor was very helpful and answer all my questions concerning my accommodation report. The inspector was very polite; provide the report within couple of hours and I received the report in 2 days. Efficient process! i have no hesitation in recommending Evergreen Engineers Ltd.
Charlie Wilson Via Google My Business ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Anne Marie ★ ★ ★ ★ ★I had a great experience with Evergreen. The surveyor was very friendly and committed to offer great service. I was impressed each time I was chatting with them. Very personalised service. I used the inspection report as a part of my wife spouse visa application from USA. The report was very concise with all details of the property and also personal information of the visa applicant (my wife) and sponsor (me). Communication was promptly; very quick service. I have no hesitation to recommend this company.
Anthony Brown posted review for Property Inspection Report For UK Visas & Immigration on Yell.com! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Emergency property inspections can be carried out at short notice, evenings or weekends
If required we also provide emergency short notice, evenings and weekend service – please call us to discuss your requirements.
To book your property inspection report complete the short form below
Latest UK Visa and Immigration News
- Guidance: China: tuberculosis test clinics for a UK visa
Where to get tested for tuberculosis (TB) in China for your UK visa application.
- Guidance: Coronavirus (COVID-19): advice for UK visa applicants and temporary UK residents
This is advice for visa customers and applicants in the UK, visa customers outside of the UK and British nationals overseas who need to apply for a passport affected by travel restrictions associated …
- Guidance: Register of licensed sponsors: workers
List of organisations licensed to sponsor workers on the Worker and Temporary Worker immigration routes.
- Guidance: Register of licensed sponsors: students
List of institutions licensed to sponsor migrant students under the Student and Child Student routes.
- Guidance: EU Settlement Scheme: community support for vulnerable citizens
Organisations funded to provide support to vulnerable and at risk EU citizens applying to the EU Settlement Scheme.
- Guidance: Using the ‘UK Immigration: ID Check’ app for Ukraine nationals
Information on using the app to apply for a Ukraine Family Scheme or Ukraine Sponsorship Scheme (Homes for Ukraine) visa online.
- Guidance: Prove your English language abilities with a secure English language test (SELT)
For visa or citizenship applications, you may need to prove your knowledge of English by passing a secure English language test (SELT).