Property Inspection Report for Immigration and Visa
Our service is designed to assist with immigration applications where visa applicants need to prove that there is suitable housing (Adequate Accommodation) available by the sponsor or applicant to live in. Our Surveyors fully qualified and has years of experience in producing the housing report for immigration purposes. Take Inspection reports from a qualified professional and be safe.
Our Property Inspection Reprot for UK Visas and Immigration is dedicatedly designed for Home office/ UKBA Entry Clearance or settlement immigration application which confirms the property is safe to be lived in and will not be overcrowded by the visa applicant (s) in accordance with relevant housing legislation. We make sure that the report meets all criteria of Adequate Accommodation set by Maintenance and accommodation (MAA) immigration guidance.
What is Property Inspection Report?
Property Inspection Report is an independent accommodation report to establish that the property will not be overcrowded after applicant arrival and that it is suitable for living under the Housing Act. The UK visa property inspection report confirms the number of bedrooms and other rooms in the property, details of the current occupiers, and applicant’s details (name, date of birth, passport number) as the proposed future occupier.
When you make a visa application to Home Office or British Embassies and High Commissions for entry clearance, visa extension, indefinite leave to remain, you may need to provide a Home Survey Report of the property you are moving into as part of the application. This accommodation Report can be used for Spouse Visa, civil partners visa, fiancé / fiancée and proposed civil partner or any other visa/ immigration where you need to proof that new arrivals will not need to be further re-housed once they arrive in the UK.
Space survey for UK visa or UKVI property inspection reports will confirm that the property –
- Fit for human habitation and meets health and safety criteria of the property set by Section 604 of the Housing Act 1985 (as amended).
- Is not statutorily overcrowded under Part X Overcrowding of Housing Act 1985, and will have sufficient space to accommodate both the current occupiers and the applicant.
- Is free from Category 1 and 2 Hazards in Housing Health and Safety Rating System (HHSRS) given under section 9 of the Housing Act 2004.
- Other relevent comments based on property condition and applicant’s circumstances.
Property Inspection Report: COVID-19 Updates –
Property Inspection Report for all types of UK Visas and Immigration including:
Spouse visa, Marriage Visitor visa, Fiancé / Fiancée Visa, Family visas (apply, extend or switch), Visit visa, Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR), Visa extension, UK Partner Visa (husband, wife, civil partner, unmarried or same-sex partners), Dependent Visa and any type of visa where you need to provide the evidence of adequate accommodation.
- Property Inspection Report for Spouse Visa
- Property Inspection Report For Family Visa
- Property Inspection Report for UK Visit Visa
- Home survey report for UK Immigration
- Property Inspection for Fiance Visa
- Home Office Property Inspection Report for Immigration
- Home office property inspection report
- Property inspection report for immigration sponsorship
- Home inspection reports
- House inspection report for immigration
- Immigration Inspection Report
- Housing inspection report
- Property visit report
- Accommodation report for immigration
- Do you need a property inspection report
- Property survey report for immigration
- Home survey report for immigration
- Accommodation report for spouse visa
- Immigration property inspection report
- Property valuation report for UK Visa
- UK spouse visa accommodation requirements
- Housing inspection report
- Home survey report for immigration
- Visa property inspection report
- Home inspection report for spouse visa
- UKVI Property Inspection Report
- UK spouse visa accommodation requirments
- House survey report for visa
Areas CoveredWe provide property inspection report service All over the UK and throughout London – East London, South East London, South West London, West London, West Central London, North West London, North London, East Central London and all areas in London Councils
Our popular areas for Property Inspection Report
Birmingham, Leicester, Sussex, Coventry, Portsmouth, Southampton, Luton, Cambridge, Kent, Bristol, Derby, Essex, Surrey.
Other UK Areas
If your area is not listed above, please do not hesitate to contact us on 07500242494 or please visit our Property Inspection Report near me page as we provide Property inspection report for immigration sponsorship throughout the UK.
Why choose us for Home Survey Report for immigration?
- Our Team members are fully qualified, highly experienced in producing the reports
- Our Team comprises of Certified members of Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) and hold Masters of Science (M.Sc) degrees from the top universities of the United Kingdom with engineering background.
- We prepare customised Property inspection report based on applicant’s circumstances and property conditions. Before generating the final report, we will send you a draft copy so that you can check yourself all information in the reports are correct.
- Our property Inspection report is strictly compliant with guidance set by the United Kingdom Border Agency (UKBA) and United Kingdom Visa and Immigration (UKVI) and follow current legislation of Housing Act 1985 and the Housing Act 2004.
- We have a quick turn around from initial property inspection to our clients receiving the completed report
- We pride ourselves on our Excellent customer service and go the extra mile to make sure we meet all our customers requirements during this stressful time for them and their family member
What our clients say about our service.
Please read our customer service reviews for Property Inspection Report
Top class customer service for property inspection report
Daisy Hemingway ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Even during difficult times, they
Janani Thavalingam ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Dr Syed Haider ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Very professional and Fast Service!
Sarah Hayat ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Emergency property inspections can be carried out at short notice, evenings or weekends
If required we also provide emergency short notice, evenings and weekend service – please call us to discuss your requirements.
Visa Property Inspection Report
Latest UK Visa and Immigration News
- Corporate report: Black, Asian and minority staff at senior levels within the Home Office
This report highlights actions from the Home Office which forms part of their response to recommendation 28 of the Windrush Lessons Learned Review.
- Guidance: Register of licensed sponsors: students
List of institutions licensed to sponsor migrant students under the Student and Child Student routes.
- Guidance: Register of licensed sponsors: workers
List of organisations licensed to sponsor workers on the Worker and Temporary Worker immigration routes.
- Guidance: Iraq: country policy and information notes
Guidance used by UK Visas and Immigration to make decisions in asylum and human rights applications.
- Guidance: Prove your English language abilities with a secure English language test (SELT)
For visa or citizenship applications, you may need to prove your knowledge of English by passing a secure English language test (SELT).
- Guidance: UK visa requirements: list for carriers
Information for international carriers about visa requirements for passengers travelling to the UK.
- Guidance: Youth Mobility Scheme visa: ballot system
This guidance explains who needs to apply for the ballot before applying for a Youth Mobility Scheme visa and how the ballot system works.