Do you need a Property Inspection for Fiance Visa?
You require a property inspection report for a Fiance Visa application made to the UK, in line with the immigration rules, any application made to the Home Office or the UKVI for the purposes of Entry Clearance.
The property inspection report provides evidence to the UK Border Agency that our clients accommodation in the UK is safe, free from health risks, hazards and has substancial room for both the applicant and their sponsor as well as any dependent children included in a fiance visa application. All property inspection reports are professionally produced, fully compliant and certified to the UK Border Agency (UKBA) requirements by our experienced, qualified team.
What does a property inspection report for Fiance Visa entail?
The property is inspected to ensure that it is:
- Free from Category 1 Hazards under the Housing Act 2004, Housing Health and Safety Rating System, hazard 11: crowding and space;
- Not statutorily overcrowded under the Housing Act 1985, Part X and has space for both current occupier(s) and the applicant;
- In a reasonable state of repair.
The completed property inspection report will include details of the sponsor, applicant, current occupants and property.
Our property inspection reports cover all necessary UKVI requirements to help support a successful Fiance Visa Application.
Choose a specialist to complete your property inspection report…
- We are the leading provider of property inspection reports that meet requirements set by UKVI throughout London and the UK
- Qualified, experienced team of specialist here to help you get your report completed
- Emergency, short notice service is available
- We offer an affordable Fiance Visa property inspection report
We provider our services throughout London and other UK areas, please visit our Areas Covered page here.
If you would like more information about the property inspection services we offer, please complete our online form here or call us today on 020 3129 5156 / 07500242494