Property Inspection Report Croydon Surrey

Croydon Surry is our one of popular and frequent visited areas for Immigration inspections for visa purposes. We provide Immigration accommodation report all over Croydon Surrey including following areas:

  • CR0 Croydon, Addiscombe, Woodside, Selhurst, Broad Green, Spring Park, Shirley, Addington, New Addington, Coombe, Forestdale, Waddon, Beddington, Thornton Heath
  • CR2 South Croydon, Sanderstead, Selsdon, part of Addington
  • CR3 Caterham, Chaldon, Woldingham, Whyteleafe, Hamsey Green
  • CR4 Mitcham, Mitcham Common, Pollards Hill, Eastfields, Beddington Corner
  • CR5 Coulsdon, Old Coulsdon, Chipstead, Hooley, Netherne-on-the-Hill, part of Woodmansterne, Clockhouse
  • CR6 Warlingham, parts of Chelsham and Farleigh, Hamsey Green
  • CR7 Thornton Heath, Broad Green
  • CR8 Purley, Kenley, Russell Hill, Sutton, Tandridge

Immigration Property Inspection Report is also known as –

Get in touch today for a property inspection report in Croydon Surrey, Please call us on 020 3129 5156 / 07500242494 or complete our online form here.

Property Inspection for Entry Clearance to the UK in all Croydon Surrey areas

The Inspection Report can be used for a spouse or civil partners visa, fiancé/fiancée visa, proposed civil partner, or any other visa or immigration cases where you need to prove the UKVI adequate accommodation requirement under Family Migration: Appendix FM Section 1.7A – Adequate maintenance and accommodation.

Addington, Addiscombe , Ashburton, Beddington, Broad Green, Coombe, Coulsdon, Croydon Crystal Palace, Forestdale, Hamsey Green, Kenley, Monks Orchard, New Addington, Norbury, Norwood New Town, Old Coulsdon, Pollards Hill, Purley, Purley Oaks, Roundshaw, Sanderstead, Selhurst, Selsdon, Shirley, South Croydon, South Norwood, Thornton Heath, Upper Norwood, Upper Shirley, Waddon, Woodcote, Woodside, Whyteleafe


We provide an independent assessment of the accommodation to meet the requirements of the UK Border Agency:

“Obtain an independent assessment of the number of rooms and occupants of the proposed accommodation. A report from a suitably qualified body certifying that a personal inspection has been carried out and giving details of accommodation inspected is usually acceptable for this purpose. Above all, the Entry Clearance officer must be satisfied that the accommodation will not become overcrowded within the definition of the Housing Act 1985 or that it will not contravene public health regulations.”