- Camden: Camden London Borough Council
- Greenwich: Greenwich London Borough Council
- Hackney: Hackney London Borough Council
- Hammersmith and Fulham: Hammersmith and Fulham London Borough Council
- Islington: Islington London Borough Council
- Kensington and Chelsea: Kensington and Chelsea London Borough Council
- Lambeth: Lambeth London Borough Council
- Lewisham: Lewisham London Borough Council
- Southwark: Southwark London Borough Council
- Tower Hamlets: Tower Hamlets London Borough Council
- Wandsworth: Wandsworth London Borough Council
- Westminster: Westminster City Council
- Barking and Dagenham: Barking and Dagenham London Borough Council
- Barnet: Barnet London Borough Council
- Bexley: Bexley London Borough Council
- Brent: Brent London Borough Council
- Bromley: Bromley London Borough Council
- Croydon: Croydon London Borough Council
- Ealing: Ealing London Borough Council
- Enfield: Enfield London Borough Council
- Haringey: Haringey London Borough Council
- Harrow: Harrow London Borough Council
- Havering: Havering London Borough Council
- Hillingdon: Hillingdon London Borough Council
- Hounslow: Hounslow London Borough Council
- Kingston upon Thames: Kingston upon Thames London Borough Council
- Merton: Merton London Borough Council
- Newham: Newham London Borough Council
- Redbridge: Redbridge London Borough Council
- Richmond upon Thames: Richmond upon Thames London Borough Council
- Sutton: Sutton London Borough Council
- Waltham Forest: Waltham Forest London Borough Council
- City of London: Corporation of London
Quick Service: Accommodation Survey Reports immigration Entry Clearance Visa & Settlement applications
Our Surveyors / Environmental Health Practitioners are available at round-the-clock service to visit your property even weekend and evening as well. We are available 24/7 to answer your call and have a very quick turn over to produce the accommodation survey report. We offer pretty straightforward service; you call us, book an appointment and our surveyor will visit your property and you will get the home survey report for immigration within three working days but if you need the visa Property inspection report urgently, you can choose our express or super express service means you will get the report next day or same day but will incur an additional charge.
Please call us on 07500242494 / 020 3129 5156 for further information about the property inspection report London Borough Councils areas or Complete and submit the contact form for our service related inquiries. We are one of the leading Accommodation report providers in the industry offering our service nationwide and our team members has years of experience in producing the property inspection report. we have 100% success rate as our report meets all the requirements set by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) under Maintenance and accommodation (MAA) Guidance.
Information required to prepare the Property inspection report
In order to prepare the UKVI accommodation survey report we need following information:
- Applicant's details: Name, Date of Birth and Passport Number
- Sponsor's details: Name and Date of Birth
- Other Occupants: Name and date of birth (if available) of any other people living in the property and their relation with sponsor.
- Visit the property: A surveyor or Environmental Health Officer will visit your property; will take all sleeping rooms measurements and will assess the property to comply with Part X of Housing Act 1985
In addition to our Visa Property Inspection report, the applicant should submit following documents:
- A copy of tenancy agreements. See more about Private renting for tenants Here
- A letter from the owner of the property (landlord, housing authority, housing association or a building society); often this letter is called "No objection letter". The purpose of this letter is that the owner of the property is giving his/ her concent that the applicant will be allowed to live in the property.
- If the property owned by sponsor/ applicant a proof of ownership should be submitted; example copy of mortgages statements or a title deed
What information will be in the property inspection reports?
- The property meets the public health regulations under section 604 of the Housing Act 1985 (as amended)
- The property meets the requirements of section 325 (The room standard) and section 326 (The space standard) of Part X (OVERCROWDING) of the Housing Act 1985
- Present and Proposed sleeping arrangement of current and prospective applicant.
- The property is free from Category 1 or Category 2 hazards under section 9 of the Housing Act 2004 using Housing health and safety rating system (HHSRS)
- Any other comments that will be useful for visa application based on property conditions and applicant/ sponsor personal circumstances.