Property Inspection Report London Boroughs

Call us for a property inspection report for visa application in any London Borough on 07500242494 or complete our online form here.

We are one of leading and most trusted independent company offering a quick housing inspection report of UK visa application. We have a dedicated team to offer this service throughout all London Boroughs.

  • City of London
  • City of Westminster
  • Kensington and Chelsea
  • Hammersmith and Fulham
  • Wandsworth
  • Lambeth
  • Southwark
  • Tower Hamlets
  • Hackney
  • Islington
  • Camden
  • Brent
  • Ealing
  • Hounslow
  • Richmond
  • Kingston
  • Merton
  • Sutton
  • Croydon
  • Bromley
  • Lewisham
  • Greenwich
  • Bexley
  • Havering
  • Barking and Dagenham
  • Redbridge
  • Newham
  • Waltham Forest
  • Haringey
  • Enfield
  • Barnet
  • Harrow
  • Hillingdon
Property Inspection Report London Boroughs

What is Overcrowding Report for immigration?

A property inspection report is an independent report prepared by a qualified professional for entry clearance or settlement visa application to establish that after the arrival of the applicant the accommodation will not be overcrowded and is suitable for living under the UK Housing Act 1985.

“Obtain an independent assessment of the number of rooms and occupants of the proposed accommodation. A report from a suitably qualified body certifying that a personal inspection has been carried out and giving details of accommodation inspected is usually acceptable for this purpose. Above all, the Entry Clearance officer must be satisfied that the accommodation will not become overcrowded within the definition of the Housing Act 1985 or that it will not contravene public health regulations.”

Statutory definitions of overcrowding

The Housing Act 1985 contains statutory definitions of overcrowding in residential housing. A house is considered to be overcrowded if 2 persons aged 10 years or more of opposite sexes, who are not living together as husband and wife, must sleep in the same room. The Act also details the maximum number of people allowed for a given number of rooms or a given room floor area.

The ECO should be satisfied that the accommodation complies with the following requirements:

  • it is (or will be) owned or legally occupied for the exclusive use of the visa applicant and
  • it is capable of accommodating the visa applicant (s) without overcrowding as defined in the Housing Act 1985

The housing inspection report can be used for Spouse and civil partners, Fiancé(e)s and proposed civil partner, Unmarried and same-sex partners, Family dependents (children, parents, and grandparents) and all other visa where the adequate accommodation is required.