Who can do a property inspection report?

The Property Inspection Report can be carried out by a qualified professional who is the member of professional body such as CIEH (Chartered Institute of Environmental Health) or RICS (Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyor) and have updated knowledge of Housing Act. The report must be prepared within the guidance and guidelines of adequate accommodation set by the UKBA (United Kingdom Border Agency and UKVI (United Kingdom Visa and Immigration)

The general guidance for property inspection report:

“Obtain an independent assessment of the number of rooms and occupants of the proposed accommodation. A report from a suitably qualified body certifying that a personal inspection has been carried out and giving details of accommodation inspected is usually acceptable for this purpose. Above all, the Entry Clearance Officer must be satisfied that the accommodation will not become overcrowded within the definition of the Housing Act 1985 or that it will not contravene public health regulations.”

  • Accommodation will not be regarded as adequate if it is, or will be, overcrowded within, under paragraph 6 of the Immigration Rules, the meaning of the Housing Act 1985, the Housing (Scotland) Act 1987 or the Housing (Northern Ireland) Order 1988 (as appropriate).
  • Accommodation will also not be regarded as adequate if it contravenes public health regulations.

The visa application may be refused on "Adequate maintenance and accommodation" ground if you do not provide sufficient evidence that the accommodation in which you reside or intend to reside meets the requirements set out above.

Who can do a property inspection report for UK visa and Immigration

A property inspection report prepared by our Surveyor will meet the criteria set up above. Our inspectors are fully qualified with many years of experience in preparing the accommodation report for UK visa applications.

Property Inspection Report is also known as -

  • Property inspection report for immigration sponsorship
  • Immigration Housing Reports
  • Property inspection for immigration
  • Immigration inspections
  • Housing immigration inspections
  • Immigration inspections for visa purposes
  • Housing immigration inspections
  • Immigration accommodation certificates
  • Immigration entry clearance inspection
  • UK Entry Home Office Inspection
  • Immigration application property inspection
  • Accommodation certificates
  • Entry Clearance Certificate
  • Immigration Property Inspection Report
  • UK Entry Home Office Inspection
  • Housing Inspection Report
  • Accommodation report for immigration
  • Accommodation Report for a spouse visa
  • Immigration Property Inspection Report
  • Home survey report for immigration
  • Home Inspection Report for a spouse visa
  • UKVI Property Inspection Report

For a Property inspection report for UK visa and Immigration call us on 07500242494 or complete our online form here.