The property inspection report for UK visa and Immigration will include the following:
- the address of the property inspected
- Name, date of birth the sponsor and the visa applicant
- Present and proposed sleeping arrangement
- whether the property is fit for human habitation Under section 604 of the Housing Act 1985 (as amended)
- whether the property would be statutorily overcrowded by the addition of the person(s) seeking entry into the UK (visa applicant)
- the name and contact number of the officer to contact for further information
Our fully qualified Surveyors and Environmental Health Practitioners prepare the accommodation report which can be used for any UK Settlement visa, Spouse, Marriage, Fiancé, Fiancée, Civil Partner Visa Applications or visit visa. Our inspeciton reports are fully comliance with the guidelines set by UKVI / UKBA.
The statutory overcrowding standard
There are two standards in Part X of the Housing Act 1985 which are used to assess whether a home is statutorily overcrowded. If either or both standards are breached, a dwelling will be statutorily overcrowded.
- the standard specified in section 325 (the room standard), or
- the standard specified in section 326 (the space standard).
The guidance for Property Inspection Report for UK visa application
You may wish to submit a property inspection report to provide for the evidence of your accommodation. Details of the accommodation that you and your sponsor intend to live in:
Property inspection Report for UK visa and Immigration is also known as -
Property inspection report for immigration sponsorship, Immigration Housing Reports, Property inspection for immigration, Immigration inspections, Housing immigration inspections, Immigration inspections for visa purposes, Housing immigration inspections, Immigration accommodation certificates, Immigration entry clearance inspection, UK Entry Home Office Inspection, Immigration application property inspection, Accommodation certificates, Entry Clearance Certificate, Immigration Property Inspection Report, UK Entry Home Office Inspection, Housing Inspection Report, Accommodation report for immigration, Accommodation Report for a spouse visa, Immigration Property Inspection Report, Home survey report for immigration, Home Inspection Report for a spouse visa, UKVI Property Inspection Report