A Property Inspection Report is an independent report may be required by the Home Office for entry clearance or settlement to establish that after the arrival of the applicant the accommodation will not be overcrowded and is suitable for living under the UK Housing Act. The purpose of the inspection is to ensure that the property meets the minimum statutory housing standards. This includes the general condition of the property as well as determining whether additional person(s) living in it will make it overcrowded.
Assessing adequate accommodation requirements, the ECO should be satisfied that the the property is capable of accommodating the visa applicant (s), and any children, without overcrowding as defined in the Housing Act 1985. A Housing Report is a suporting document to demonstrate that the adequate accommodation requirement is met.
What should a housing report for UK visa and Immigration include?
Immigration Housing Report should include the following:
- Name, date of birth and passport number of visa applicant.
- Name, date of birth of sponsor
- Name and date of birth other people (if any) living in the property and their relation with sponsor
- Is not statutorily overcrowded under Part X Overcrowding of Housing Act 1985, and will have sufficient space to accommodate both the current occupiers and the applicant.
- Under s.604 of the Housing Act 1985 (as amended) the property is fit for human habitation
- Present and proposed sleeping arrangment for both current and prospective future occupants
- The permitted maximum number of occupants
- Is free from Category 1 and 2 Hazards in Housing Health and Safety Rating System (HHSRS) given under section 9 of the Housing Act 2004.
- Other relevant comments based on property condition and applicant’s circumstances.
Property Inspection Report for Visas and Immigration is also known as -
Property inspection report for immigration sponsorship, Immigration Housing Reports, Property inspection for immigration, Immigration inspections, Housing immigration inspections, Immigration inspections for visa purposes, Housing immigration inspections, Immigration accommodation certificates, Immigration entry clearance inspection, UK Entry Home Office Inspection, Immigration application property inspection, Accommodation certificates, Entry Clearance Certificate, Immigration Property Inspection Report, UK Entry Home Office Inspection, Home Office Property Inspection Report for Immigration, House Inspection Report for immigration
Our Property Inspection Surveyor or Inspector are fully qualified and highly experienced in producing Property Inspection Report. The Property Inspection Report produced for Visas and Immigration is fully compliant with UK Visa and Immigration guidance.