Property Inspection Report Woking Surrey

We provide Property Inspection Report for UK visa and Immigration in Woking Borough Council within borough of Woking in the county of Surrey, England.  Before issuing the entry clearance visa into the UK, the immigration authority require the evidence that the applicant can maintain and accommodate himself / herself, or be maintained and accommodated without recourse to any of those public funds mentioned in the Immigration Rules.

Call us for a property inspection report in Woking Surrey on 07500242494 or please complete our online form.

We provide housing inspection report all areas in Woking Surrey inclulding -

  • Brookwood
  • Byfleet
  • Horsell
  • Kingfield
  • Knaphill
  • Mayford
  • Old Woking
  • Pyrford
  • St. Johns
  • Sutton Green
  • West Byfleet
  • Woking
  • Worplesdon Hill
Property Inspection Report Woking Surrey

What is overcrowding in residential housing?

The Housing Act 1985 contains statutory definitions of overcrowding in residential housing. A house is considered to be overcrowded if 2 persons aged 10 years or more of opposite sexes, who are not living together as husband and wife, must sleep in the same room. The Act also details the maximum number of people allowed for a given number of rooms or a given room floor area.

Applications to settlement as a partner, parent or dependent child, and applications under Appendix FM from an adult dependent relative, must meet a requirement for adequate accommodation. Accommodation is not adequate if it is, or will be, overcrowded. Under paragraph 6 of the Immigration Rules, the meaning of overcrowded is the meaning in the Housing Act 1985, the Housing (Scotland) Act 1987 or the Housing (Northern Ireland) Order 1988 (as appropriate).

What is a Housing Report / Property Inspection Report UK Visas and Immigration?

A Property Inspection Report is an independent report prepared by a qualified professional that can be used for entry clearance or settlement visa application to establish that after the arrival of the visa applicant the accommodation will not be overcrowded and is suitable for living under the UK Housing Act.

"If posts issue guidance to applicants on accommodation, they should make it clear that any qualified body independent of the applicant or sponsor may prepare a report confirming the status of the proposed accommodation, that is, size, occupiers and so on."

Property Inspection Report for Immigration Purposes also known as -

Our fully qualified Surveyors and Environmental Health Practitioners prepare the accommodation report which can be used for any UK Settlement visa, Spouse, Marriage, Fiancé, Fiancée, Civil Partner Visa Applications or visit visa. Our inspeciton reports are fully comliance with the guidelines set by UKVI / UKBA.