Property Inspection report Shadwell East London

We are a leading provider of property inspection reports for UK visas and immigration in Shadwell, East London. The property inspection report is to ensure that the accommodation will not be overcrowded and that the house in in acceptable standard of repair as per the housing act.

We provide the property inspection report for UK visa and Immigration all location in Shadwell, Tower Hamlets, East London

  • Albert Gardens
  • Angel Mews
  • Anthony Street
  • Barnardo Street
  • Barnett Street
  • Bekesbourne Street
  • Bere Street
  • Bewley Street
  • Bigland Street
  • Boulcott Street
  • Bower Street
  • Branch Road
  • Branch Road
  • Brodlove Lane
  • Buross Street
  • Burwell Close
  • Butcher Row
  • Cable Street
  • Cable Street
  • Cannon Street Road
  • Caroline Street
  • Chapman Street
  • Commercial Road
  • Cornwall Street
  • Cranford Street
  • Deancross Street
  • Dellow Street
  • Devonport Street
  • Elf Row
  • Fenton Street
  • Glamis Place
  • Glamis Road
  • Glasshouse Fields
  • Hainton Close
  • Hardinge Street
  • Havering Street
  • Hawksmoor Mews
  • Heckford Street
  • Horseferry Road
  • Hungerford Street
  • James Voller Way
  • Jane Street
  • Jardine Road
  • Johnson Street
  • Juniper Street
  • Kinder Street
  • King David Lane
  • Limehouse Link
  • Lowood Street
  • Lukin Street
  • Martha Street
  • Martineau Street
  • Montpelier Place
  • Morris Street
  • Morton Close
  • Narrow Street
  • Oyster Row
  • Pace Place
  • Peartree Lane
  • Pitsea Place
  • Pitsea Street
  • Poonah Street
  • Rampart Street
  • Ratcliffe Cross Street
  • Ratcliffe Lane
  • Redcastle Close
  • Richard Street
  • Ronald Street
  • Sage Street
  • Schoolhouse Lane
  • Shadwell Gardens
  • Shadwell Pierhead
  • Sly Street
  • Solander Gardens
  • Spencer Way
  • Spert Street
  • Steel's Lane
  • Stepney Causeway
  • Sutton Street
  • Tait Street
  • Tarling Street
  • The Highway
  • Tillman Street
  • Timberland Road
  • Twine Court
  • Walburgh Street
  • Watney Street

Uk Entry Clearance Property Inspection Report In Shadwell, East London

To determine overcrowding the following issues will be considered:

  • Number of available rooms
  • The floor area of the rooms
  • The ages, gender and relationships of the persons occupying the property.

Therefore we need to access entire house. We will have a look around the proeprty for a visual check of the property and we will take the measurements of each habitable rooms available (bedrooms, living room, dinning room etc).

Property Inspection Report Shadwell East London for Immigration

Call us for a property inspection report in Shadwell, East London on 07500242494 or complete our online form here.

The Property inspection report can be used for:

  • Spouse visa
  • civil partner
  • Fiancé(e),
  • Proposed civil partner
  • Unmarried partner or same-sex partner
  • Family dependents (children, parents, and grandparents)
  • Visa extension
  • Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR)
  • Or any type of visa where you need the adequate accommodation evidence.

Adequate accommodation guideline for UK visa application

“Obtain an independent assessment of the number of rooms and occupants of the proposed accommodation. A report from a suitably qualified body certifying that a personal inspection has been carried out and giving details of accommodation inspected is usually acceptable for this purpose. Above all, the Entry Clearance officer must be satisfied that the accommodation will not become overcrowded within the definition of the Housing Act 1985 or that it will not contravene public health regulations.”

Experienced Property Inspection Report Provider in Shadwell East London

Being centrally located we can visit Shadwell, Tower Hamlets, East London we can visit your property in very short notice, evening or in weekend.

We are specialist provider of Property Inspection Report for Immigration Purposes UK covering Shadwell East London and all cities in the UK. Please visit our Property Inspection Report near me page for the full lists of areas we cover.

Our fully qualified Surveyors and Environmental Health Practitioners prepare the professional accommodation report which can be used for any UK Settlement visa, Spouse, Marriage, Fiancé, Fiancée, Civil Partner Visa Applications or visit visa. All our inspection reports are fully compliance with the guidelines set by UKVI / UKBA.