Property Inspection Report Scotland

We provide Property Inspection Report in Scotland for UK visa and Immigration. We have a highly qualified and experienced team to assess the property to meet the UKBA adequate accommodation criteria UK visa application. Our Edinburgh office can provide the service in short notice, evenings or weekends. We cover all over the Scotland - Aberdeen, Dundee, Dunfermline, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Inverness, Perth and Stirling.

We aim to provide our service everywhere in Scotland but the inspection may take longer if you live in remote areas like the Scottish Highlands or Aberdeen or far away from Edinburgh.

  • Glasgow
  • Edinburgh
  • Aberdeen
  • Dundee
  • Paisley
  • East Kilbride
  • Livingston
  • Dunfermline
  • Hamilton
  • Inverness
  • Cumbernauld
  • Kirkcaldy
  • Perth
  • Kilmarnock
  • Dumfries
  • Ayr
  • Coatbridge
  • Greenock
  • Glenrothes
  • Stirling
  • Airdrie
  • Falkirk
  • Irvine
  • Motherwell
  • Rutherglen
  • Cambuslang
  • Wishaw
  • Bearsden
  • Newton Mearns
  • Clydebank
  • Elgin
  • Renfrew
  • Bishopbriggs
  • Bathgate
  • Arbroath
  • Kirkintilloch
  • Musselburgh
  • Dumbarton
  • Bellshill
  • Peterhead
  • St Andrews
  • Bonnyrigg
  • Barrhead
  • Blantyre
  • Penicuik
  • Grangemouth
  • Kilwinning
  • Broxburn
  • Johnstone
  • Viewpark
  • Larkhall
  • Erskine
Property Inspection Report Scotland for UK visa application

Property Inspection Report Scotland

The Property Inspection Report can be used for Visa application

  • spouse or partner
  • fiancé, fiancée or proposed civil partner
  • child
  • parent
  • Visa extension
  • Any type visa application where the adequate accommodation evidence is required

What is a Housing Report / Property Inspection Report for UK visa and Immigration?

A property inspection report is an independent report prepared by a competent and qualified professional to assess whether the property would become overcrowded if any more people were to move in and that the property is safe, in a good state of repair and doesn't pose a health and safety risk.

Do you need a Property/ Home inspection Report in Scotland?

Applications for settlement as a partner,parent or dependent child, and applications under an adult dependent relative, must meet a requirement for adequate accommodation. The applicant must provide evidence that there will be adequate accommodation in the UK, without recourse to public funds, for the family, including other family members who are not included in the application but who live in the same household.

Accommodation is not adequate if it is, or will be, overcrowded. Under paragraph 6 of the Immigration Rules, the meaning of overcrowded is the meaning in the Housing Act 1985, the Housing (Scotland) Act 1987 or the Housing (Northern Ireland) Order 1988 (as appropriate).

“Obtain an independent assessment of the number of rooms and occupants of the proposed accommodation. A report from a suitably qualified body certifying that a personal inspection has been carried out and giving details of accommodation inspected is usually acceptable for this purpose. Above all, the Entry Clearance officer must be satisfied that the accommodation will not become overcrowded within the definition of the relevant Housing Act or that it will not contravene public health regulations.”

If you need property inspection report in Scotland Please call us on 07500242494 or complete our online form here.

We assure you that our accommodation report is 100% accepted by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI)/ UK Border Agency (UKBA), British High Commission / Embassy around the world. Our inspection reports have 100% success rate as we strictly follow Home office Guidance of Maintenance and accommodation (MAA) and all other relevant Local Government housing legislations.