Property Inspection Report Pinner

Please contact us for a property inspection report in Pinner in the borough of Harrow, on 075 00 24 24 94 / 020 3129 5156 or complete our online form here. We are specialist provider of Property Inspection Report for Immigration Purposes UK covering all cities in the UK. Please visit our Property Inspection Report near me page for the full lists of areas we cover.

Our fully qualified Surveyors and Environmental Health Practitioners prepare the accommodation report for immigration purposes which can be used for any UK Settlement visa, Spouse, Marriage, Fiancé, Fiancée, Civil Partner Visa Applications or visit visa. Our inspeciton reports are fully comliance with the guidelines set by UKVI / UKBA.

A property inspection report is an independent report to establish to the Home Office for entry clearance or settlement visa application that after the arrival of the applicant the proposed accommodation will not be overcrowded and is suitable for living under the UK Housing Act.

Property Inspection Report Pinner Harrow for UK visa and Immigration

Property Inspection Report for UK Immigration is also known as:

Latest documents: UK Visas and Immigration

  1. High Potential Individual (HPI) visa
    Apply for a High Potential Individual (HPI) visa if you’ve been awarded a qualification by an eligible university in the last 5 years – eligibility, fees, documents, switch, bring your partner and chi …
  2. Guidance: Register of licensed sponsors: workers
    List of organisations licensed to sponsor workers on the Worker and Temporary Worker immigration routes.
  3. Guidance: Register of licensed sponsors: students
    List of institutions licensed to sponsor migrant students under the Student and Child Student routes.
  4. Guidance: Code of conduct: interpreters working for UK Visas and Immigration
    Asylum policy guidance on the code of conduct for interpreters.
  5. Guidance: Prove your English language abilities with a secure English language test (SELT)
    For visa or citizenship applications, you may need to prove your knowledge of English by passing a secure English language test (SELT).
  6. Guidance: Sponsor guidance appendix A: supporting documents for sponsor applications
    List of documents that businesses and education providers must provide with an application for a Student, Worker or Temporary Worker sponsor licence.
  7. Guidance: Varying a settlement application and granting permission to stay
    Immigration staff guidance on when to vary a settlement application and grant permission to stay.